Monday, November 10, 2008

Interviews!!!

So just to update you all Vance left for Dallas, Texas early Sunday morning! He is interviewing with an engineering company called Lockheed Martin (spelling?!). I have no news as to how the interview went this morning! He is roaming in Texas and the bill will be outrageous if we talk. So later on tonight I will know more details. Keep us in your prayers that the right job will come along. I am getting really anxious with what is to come at the end of December! I know that the Lord will guide us as to where we are supposed to be. Love you all.

5 comments:

bowman family said...

they would be crazy not to hire Vance!! I know it will all work out in the end. Wish him luck for us!!

AnnCP said...

It is going to be a fun evening!!!!

Kylie C. said...

If he works in Dallas, you should live in Frisco, close to us, my parents and Aunt Elaine! It's one of the most inexpensive yet GREAT place to live. Lot's of young couple members! A couple of men in our ward work in Dallas.

Jennie said...

Aaaah! Good luck! I bet it went awesome! But Texas?? That's too far away!

dianna said...

Dallas is a great place to be!!