Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ode to Lolita

So I love all of my sisters. I mean if you know my sisters how can't you, really? But there is Loralee and of all of my sisters we are most the most alike, kindred spirits. So I just have to say that I miss her like crazy. I call her at least once and day if not more. I have to tell her all of the nutty random things that I do. And of course talk to her about all of my frustrations. So I love her SO much that I get jealous when she is with other people, even if they are my own sisters that are with her.
She is the most amazing person ever. I LOVE HER!!! All right I am done now...
And to my other sisters, I love you just as much too. I am blessed to have such an amazing family. And I am so excited to see you all so soon for our Girls Getaway!

3 comments:

AnnCP said...

So Lolita is your favorite - eh? I hope I still have the favorite spot for mothers! I love you.

Vance and Julianne said...

OF course I do

Anonymous said...

Well...I don't know how I feel about this seeing that Lolita is ALWAAYS with me-hee! It's okay that you love her more...I love her that much too!