Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am so bad at this

Wow, I am sure that no one reads my blog because I NEVER EVER POST!!! So right now Vance and I are spending time together at his best friends apartment. We are currently getting all of our exercise from "Rockband." I must say that I am an amazing drummer. And my foot gets some great movement. Soon one leg will be bigger than the other. We have also discovered that if we don't blink enough when we play our eyes get dry and we get headaches.
So you all must be now thinking that we are lame and lazy...well we live in Rexburg, ID. This is the place that April (rain) showers are actually snow and hail showers. For instance Monday was a perfectly normal day and I was just doing my thing with my flip flops on. Then out of no where hail and snow come pouring down on me!!! Ok I am now done venting about cold weather and nothing to do.
Vance will be done with winter semester on Friday!!! Vance has interviewed with four different companies to intern with over the summer. Three are based in Idaho Falls and one in Blackfoot. So we are just waiting to hear back. Because of my schooling we will not be moving until we are completely done with school.
Well I am tired so I will write something more interesting later...

4 comments:

AnnCP said...

Glad to see you posted. I keep checking....so flip flops and snow - what a combination. I guess 80* sounds good to you right now.

mom

AJ said...

I can totally sympathize with the weather. We have had cold rain and snow all this last week! Spring will come eventually!

Rondo Family said...

I think that you should just move back to Cali:) That would solve all your problems:) I miss you. We need to get caught up!

Anonymous said...

LOVE ROCKBAND!!!! My friend has it and we end up playing it every time we are over there. I'm a pretty good drummer too. We must be related! The kids sure get a kick out of seeing their mom "rip it up" and pregnant to boot!