Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I know that I am loved

I had such a great birthday yesterday. I went into school to get my hair cut and when I walked in I had friends run up and give me big birthday hugs. Yesterday there was a big hair competition in Pocatello. My friend Amy entered to compete so I stayed at school when my hair was done and helped her out. It was actually really fun and exciting. It helped me to step out of my box and be more creative. Once we were done my friend Regina took me down to Idaho Falls and Vance picked me up. We spent part of our time looking around downtown Idaho Falls and then went and got dinner. When we got home Devin and Andrea were waiting for us and they had a birthday treat, lemon bars! It was low key but really fun.
My phone rang a lot yesterday. I got such wonderful calls from my family. I even had a conversation with my neice Emma, and I loved it. If you know Emma that is a really big deal. I got text messages from friends.and family. I am surrounded by such loving people, and I feel so lucky. Thanks for making it such a great day!!

3 comments:

Rondo Family said...

I'm so glad that you had a good birthday. You deserve it baby! Hope you have an amazing rest of your week:)

Brandon said...

I AM THE WORST FRIEND EVER!!!!!

A Frost said...

Happy Birthday!! My mom said that you were in town this weekend and she was able to see you.