Thursday, May 8, 2008

All right! So much has happened these past three weeks! But in order for me to blog more often each event has to be strategically blogged.

So my first big thing that I did was go to Arizona. I was there for about 5 days and I welcomed the warmth with open arms....but would I ever live there??? I got to spend time with my amazing family.

Thursday I saw my first ultrasound ever and it was the most amazing thing. My face was pretty much right up next to the monitor.
Friday was the big day, the reason I was there. My best friend Marissa got married to her sweetheart. She has been my best friend since 7th grade and she has become part of the family.

Saturday Adrienne had her first piano recital for her students. They all did really well and you could tell by her students performances that she is an amazing teacher. Later on that afternoon the kids went swimming in an ice cold pool as a just soaked up the sun and watched them.
Sunday Von and Lindsey were finishing up their packing for their move to Ohio. We all loaded in the car to go and help them.
Monday I flew back to Salt Lake City. From there I loaded onto a bus to Rexburg. That was the worst part of my trip. The bus was late and there was no air conditioning.

The trip was amazing. I managed to eat In-N-Out 3 times and called Vance on all of those occasions to gloat. And it was great to see family and old friends.

2 comments:

AnnCP said...

I think I look more pregant than the pregnant ones!!!!! SAD, pitiful, stop complaining MOM!!!!

love your pictures! Thanks for sharing.

mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so gald you came!!! You just missed the 99 degree weather though-hee! I love you!