Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Happy Birthdays!!!

Vance turned 26 on Saturday! We went out and did some fun stuff during the day and by dinner time we were starving. We went to a place called Buffalo Bills Wild Wings. So we were eating and having a great time. The waitress comes by towards the end and asks us if we wanted any dessert. I told her we would pass because I had a birthday cake at home. She quickly asked Vance how old he was and of course he said 26! She called him a liar and said there was no way he was that old. She thought he was no older than 19 until she saw the drivers license. So I decided to have her take a guess at my age....16. Yep we can fool em' all!
And happy birthday to my wonderful mother! I hope your day was wonderful and I wish that I could have been with you!

1 comment:

Rondo Family said...

Yay HAPPY BIRTHDAY Vance! Hope it was Awesome:) Man, I can't believe you're 26. You're totally old:)