Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Hair DILEMNA

Ok so you must me thinking that this has to do with me...but you are wrong. I told Vance a while ago that I would not cut his hair short. So what does he do? He has not let me touch his hair. Really, I have not been allowed to do anything with it. So much so that he has a mullet forming in the back.
He just informed me a few minutes ago that he wants a cut. NOT a trim but cut. I don't want to do it! Some people are just meant to have longer hair, and he is one of them. And I am growing my hair out so shouldn't he also?

5 comments:

AnnCP said...

Cut the hair of your husband! He looks professional with a shorter cut, and for you to think otherwise is screwy! Trust me when I say that YOU will jeaprodize his ability to advance in many areas of his life with the attitude that he needs to have "longer" hair. And don't roll your eyes at me missy! I know - you think I am the screwy one - listen to your elders on this one.

Devin and Andrea said...

Vance is a person who has always looked like white trash so a mullet fits that look perfectly. I say "If he wants a mullet...Let him have a mullet. Business in the front and party in the back!"

Anonymous said...

So laughing at the "missy" comment from Mom. TOO funny!

AnnCP said...

Am I going to take a lot of heat by what I had to say?

This definition of a mullet - interesting!

Vance and Julianne said...

ok people (mom) he just got put on a project, so much for not advancing?