Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Hitch

Ok so today was a hectic day. So at school we have student run programs and I am part of student council. Until the end of April we are having fundraisers for four different foundations. Now the really neat thing about this is that it is not just my school that is participating but all other Paul Mitchell partner schools. Now the fun thing for my school is that we just started planning events in January and all other schools have been planning since November! STRESS!!!
So I am one of the creative masters over Princess Days which is this Saturday, and I do have to say that it is going to rock. But we have been a little behind on having everything that we have needed. So I gathered some girls from my team and we went out to do some advertising and pick up some supplies. Oh, did I mention that it snowed at least six inches last night? So with all the snow the roads were slick and blindingly bright. So I was backing out of our final destination to return to school. I checked behind me to make sure that I was clear. So I am going and CRUNCH! I hit a parked car....not a moving car...a parked car. The car was white and everything behind me was so bright I missed it. Luckily my hitch just went into her passenger headlight. Now some people may say "luckily??" But if the hitch was not there is could have been much worse. So I am grateful for hitches. Anyway one of the other girls on my team had rearended someone so it also could have been much worse.
So that was my adventure for the day. Surprisingly enough Vance wasn't even mad! What a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you weren't hurt! I'm sure Vance was just thinking "California girl!!!" Love you and good luck on Saturday. Remember to breathe...

*Stephanie Lance* said...

I'm so excited for Priness days!!!! It's going to be so great and you're doing such a GREAT job!!! Let me know if there is anything that i can do to help! i mean i'm a part of the group of whatever you want to call it but if there is anything else that i can help with to lighten your burden PLEASE let me know!! :)

*BriTneY* said...

Hey... so I was snoopin around Brandon and Jennie's page and saw yours and just thought I needed to tell you it's WAY cute! :)

AnnCP said...

I love the new look. And I am glad the Hitch saved you.