Monday, February 4, 2008

Vance and I finally have internet in our apartment due to some wonderful new neighbors. So here I go with blogging...

Vance is going to BYU-Idaho and stuyding Mechanical Engineering. He will have one more semester after this and is so excited. He is also playing on a competive ice hockey team called the Rexburg Bulldogs. Within the past two weeks they played in Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming. I was able to go this past weekend to watch them play in Montana. I have now decided that I get too "into" the game AKA angry that it isn't healthy for me to go to anymore games! But Vance loves playing so that is all that matters.

Right now I am going to The Hair Academy and am loving every minute of it. I am surrouned by great people and amazing energy. I am also involved with student council which has helped me to get more involved with school and the community.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Looks great guys! GO Giants!!!!!

AnnCP said...

Welcome to the world again!!!!

Dave and Loralee said...

k-so do you like this look or do you want something more "funky?" Or are there any colors you love that you want to do? I've got more digiscrap paper than hairs on my head, so let me know. I want this to reflect your personalities!
love you

*Stephanie Lance* said...

JULIANNE!!!! It's stephanie from Paul Mitchell....I'm so glad that you have a blog!!! it's so cute!! Good job!!!