Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

So we have had a wonderful Easter weekend. I feel that one of the many great things that comes from Easter is it's ablity to excite kids. For example, we had dinner at a friends house. To keep the kids entertained the women went outside to "hide" the eggs. Once they were all found one of the kids took the basket to the dad. What did they do? They held onto the basket handle and swung it over their heads and the eggs went flying all over the lawn. And that made the kids even more excited. Sometimes men just have the better idea, right?
So my next great example is my cute neice Emma. It is a rare and treasured moment to speak with her on the phone. But I have figured out the right times to call her. That would be when she takes a trip to California, Christmas time, and of course EASTER! She was so excited about the day that she even invited me to come stay with her. And not for just a short visit. I could stay with her FOREVER. And to top the whole deal off she would share her candy with me. Later Vance asked her if he could come too, she said ok.

1 comment:

AnnCP said...

Heck - I would take Emma up on her offer of FOREVER! Would that mean Loralee would take care of you and Vance?

I like the concept of forever.