Sunday, April 19, 2009

A few pictures of the happenings in Texas

So Vance and I teach a 14-15 year old Sunday school class. Did I mention that they are all boys? We we decided to have a class party which = lots of food and X-Box! We love our calling and will be even more involved with the boys because Vance has been called as the Assistant Decon Quorem Assistant!

Vance is on a city softball team called the "Has Beens." He was invited to be on the team from a member of the ward. Next to him is our great friend Kevin (who is also in our ward and in the bishopric!) This picture was from this past week. They won their game 18-10!









The remaining three pictures are from Saturday evening. We have made friends with a great couple in the ward, Katie and Kevin. Kevins parents have a REALLY nice boat that they dock at Lake Grapevine. Saturday was beautiful. The water was like glass. The boys and Katie wakeboared while I stayed dry with Kevin's parents. After they played in the water we enjoyed a dinner on the boat thanks to Kev's parents. I promise pictures of me in the water next time!




5 comments:

AnnCP said...

You look like you are having way too much fun! Can I come? You both look great!

Dave and Loralee said...

dude, why'd you stay dry??? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITIES!! I'm just saying that cuz I'm jealous :)

Rondo Family said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope on this day all your dreams and wishes come true!!! I'm glad things are going well for you two out there. Good times. And I love the new blog facelift:)

Dave and Loralee said...

so now I want to do my blog in the same stuff as yours. I'll wait. maybe I'll look through my stash and find some equally as cute :)

AnnCP said...

Love your new blog look! Who did it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL!!! I LOVE YOU.